The owner of the processing of personal data is made in sicily sas via vincenzo monti 2 – 20123 Milan email@example.com (hereinafter the ” Owner “).
- WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text strings that are stored on the User’s device when surfing the net. Cookies are intended to collect and store information relating to the User in order to make the Application simpler, faster and more responsive to his requests.
The term cookie refers to both the same cookies and all similar technologies.
The User can block cookies, delete or disable them in the device or browser settings as indicated below in the paragraph on “Cookie management”.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS APPLICATION
This Application uses the following cookies:
- First-party technical cookies: these are cookies that belong to the Application Owner and that collect User data accessible only to the Owner. The Application uses these cookies to carry out activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the Application and the provision of the service or to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These cookies do not profile the User. The user’s consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
- No third-party cookies are used.
- DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action, such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the User’s device when the browser is closed;
- persistent: they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so as to avoid the User having to type them again each time he visits a specific site. These remain stored in the User’s device even after closing the browser.
- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
The User can manage the preferences relating to cookies directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent was eventually saved. By disabling all cookies, the operation of this Application may be compromised.
The User can delete all the cookies on his device by simply selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow him to refuse them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions which can be found on the browser provider’s website at the following links:
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Furthermore, third-party cookies can be deleted by requesting the opt-out directly from third parties or through the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com , where it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most of the advertising tools.
To change the settings relating to Flash cookies, you can click on the following link https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html .
- USER RIGHTS
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the personal data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their personal data;
- access their personal data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data;
- receive their personal data or have them transferred to another owner;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or take legal action.
To exercise these rights, write to the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last updated: 30/09/2020